Thursday, November 6, 2008

halloween 08'

This year was a lot of FUN! we decorated our house and had a bunch of trick-o-treaters that LOVED it! We dressed up as the back in the day rhyme STORY of jack and jill. we went up the hill to fetch some water which jack broke his crown and jill came TUMBLING after. good times! we also CARVED some pumpkins and how cute was toah!!! my little PUMPKIN :0) halloween should be more than one DAY.


3 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

Very impressive pumpkins!

Jenifer said...

Brosia! I'm so glad I found your blog. Wow, so much has changed since we last talked. I love your jack-o-lanters and I totally dig your costumes! Jeremiah was a party pooper this year and didn't want to dress up ;o(.

Tracy said...

HEY!!! Ambrosia!! Wow it's been a long time! It's Tracy (Gandy) Tretta now. I found your link on Nikki's blog and it's really you! You should email me and let me know how you are and what you've been up to the last decade. ttretta@msn.com