yes it is true! some of you may have heard that the greer clan will now be party of three! CRAZY but so EXCITING. im about 18 weeks now and the size of a goodyear blimp but couldn't be happier! everything has just been great so far. no sickness just the love of food! eric has been the best support and probably more prepared for this than i am. he is the one thats making the list of baby needs and checking it twice. he is so cute and is going to be the best daddy for this little miracle than i could even ask for! we both just cannot wait to meet little baby greer!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Oh my goodness congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! Looks like we will be delivering about the same time LOL I am 19 weeks and loving it. We should really get together soon. Congrats again!
Amanda
are you serious?! CONGRATS to you!!!i can't believe it! this is crazy. we for sure need to meet up. miss ya! congrats to you again
HOLY CRAP!! I knew this would come someday soon, CONGRATS! And yes, Rusty's # is still the same! Trust me, it just gets better as soon as you feel that miracle move! Congrats again!
Yeah, Congrats! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. I better be getting an invite to the baby shower. :)
Oh Yay!!!!! That is SOOOO Exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!!! Being a mommy is the best ever! Fun! We need to get together sometime soon...
Congratulations! We are excited for you! :)
Congrats Brosia! It's such an awesome experience to be a mom. I'm so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now we can finally hang out :). Are you going to find out what you're having? Do you already know? Please spill!
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well!!
Yay yay yay!!! YAy FOR BABIES!!
that so AWESOME
hey don't know if you heard but I'm getting hitched and would love to get you an invitation!!
need your address
email me at lisarocketgirl@gmail.com
Thanks
lisa
Post a Comment